субота, 26 січня 2019 р.

"Adjective" game

"Adjective" - Grammar Activity and Language Game


Topic: Adjective
Class: 3rd Grade
Skills: Speaking, Writing, Grammar, and Creative Expression.

               Here is a set of transaction procedure to introduce the grammar topic "adjectives" to the primary class children. I started with a language game and later I gave a craft activity to my children to understand the topic well.
             
Language Game: Snow Ball Fighting
               It is one of the well-known language games to develop writing and creative expression skills. We played this game to describe his/her friend using adjectives during the introduction of the adjectives topic for the class 3rd.

How to Play: First I gave white papers to my children and asked them to write their name on the top of the paper. Later I asked them to crush the paper like a ball and stand in a circle. Later I instructed my children to shoot the paper ball among your friends. I let them play for a minute. And I asked them to stop, pick a ball and open the paper without showing to the others. Now I told them to write a few sentences about the person whose name or paper he got using adjectives. I guided, how to write by giving clues and words on the board. Once they completed the writing, again I asked to crush the paper and start the shooting. After a minute of joyful play, I asked them to stop and pick a ball and read the description of the person, written by another friend one by one. So it is one of the best games to develop creative writing skills in many ways.
Activity:
                In the next period, I gave colour papers to my children and write 6 adjective words related to their character. Next, I gave head and legs pictures to my children to color them and asked them to prepare their picture by pasting the paper shown in the picture. And then I paired my children to present like, "I am a good, short, young, active and handsome boy/girl." and "He/She is a good, short, young, active and handsome boy/girl." in the pairs. So children were undergone through different speaking, writing, and creative expressive activities during the transaction. 

http://www.rajclassroom.com/2017/12/adjective-grammar-activity-and-language.html?fbclid=IwAR3QSI9ZyT-wMcrSVrJD06V2Wh2GZgvlytI7MGrL7i8VXKsf2XdEBVGWRwY&m=1

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар